1. Time gap between written, Cass and interview
Below details is for June batch which will give rough idea of Gap between each pahse:
For June 2016 Batch:
Registration starts on : 20th Dec 2015
Last date for registration : 1st Feb 2016 Written exam on : 07th Feb 2016– registration fees is 2,500/- You can give written paper Phase I on 07th Feb 2016 (12th board Physics, Math and English syllabus preparation is required for this Exam) CASS assessment starts on : Mostly 7 days after written paper (We will require your result of 12th or NIOS Physics, Math, English 55% and above individually till end of Jan 2016. If an applicant has graduated with physics and maths or engineering with a mark of 55 % or more, the eligibility criterion of 10+2 with 55% except in English can be overlooked.)- USD 500 + applicable service tax as registration fees So that you can sit for GDPI round Phase III in 2nd or 3rd week of March 2016.
2. Upcoming written date and attempt
Answer is same as answer of Question no. 1
3. Schedule of further attempts
For Sept 2016 contact in after 15th Feb 2016 For Dec 2016 contact after 15th May 2016
4. Number of questions in written and breakdown Overall 50 Question which includes all three subjects (Physics- 17, Math- 17 and English-16 )
5. Passing criteria and percentage
This is flexible henceforth batches which will be not be shared to candidates before written paper. Till date it was 70% aggregate
6. Documents required to appear in written Cass and interview
For IndiGo Cadet Pilot Program we will require Scan Copy of documents mention as below 1) Resume- word document only
2) 10th Mark sheet- PDF ONLY
3) 12th Mark sheet- PDF ONLY
4) Class II medical certificate- PDF ONLY
5) Class I medical certificate- PDF ONLY
6) Photo ID (Passport/ Driving License/ Pan Card/ Election Card etc.)- PDF ONLY
7. Is class 1 mandatory before joining?
Yes It’s mandatory.
8. What is the competition like? How many ppl sit for written?
100 to 200 in between.