IndiGo has recently tied up with CTC Wings for their cadet pilot training program. Since even the first batch is awaited not much info about the training quality and selection procedure is available but we will work hard to provide maximum information to our website visitors.
Differences between CTC Wings Indigo Cadet Pilot program and CAE – NFTI – Indigo Cadet Pilot program
- CTC Wings program offers dual licence i.e. New Zealand and Indian DGCA flying licence while training program at NFTI offers only Indian CPL.
- CTC Wings course fee is around 54 lacs and course fee at NFTI is 38 lacs approx (service charges extra)
- Type rating fee for both the program will be near same i.e. around 26 lacs
- Cadets gets to fly 15-20 hours extra in CTC Wings program
- There is only one day selection procedure for this new program
We will add more content to this article soon.